Commercial Construction Resume
Lloyd Martin of LTM Construction, PLLC. has over 12 years experience in the construction industry. Experienced in all phases of commercial construction, from the building design to the final completion and on-going maintenance. Lloyd has managed projects with costs from thousands of dollars to projects costing millions of dollars.
- Lloyd Martin has completed commercial build-out for owners from as little as 2000 sqft for Chartway Federal Credit Union in Houston, TX. to a 300,000 sqft warehouse in Harrisburgh, PA. for Unisource.
- Renovation projects including numerous Village Inn Resturants, LDS Church projects and Orient Road Jail renovations.
- New Construction projects to include, the Criminal Registration Unit for Hillsborough County Sherriff's Office and San Martin retail strip center in St. Petersburgh, FL.
- LDS Church new parking lot and ADA restroom addition in Brandon, FL.
- LDS Church landscaping and irrigation, new fire alarm, and Rostrum expansion project in Plant City, FL.
- Fitzgerald Auto Mall expansion including selective demoltion, structural reinforcement, masonry, concrete, plumbing, HVAC, electrical work, drywall framing, interior and exterior finishes, exterior colored concrete, and parking lot restoration work.
- Village Inn Resturation repairs including exterior painting and awning replacement in St. Petersbrugh, FL.
LTM Construction, PLLC. is a small company that provides a personal touch to all projects, while large enough to handle the needs of our clients.